Friday, October 03, 2003

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO WITNESS A MURDER

Before I tell you what it feels like to witness a murder let me give you some background on what I've been doing for the last few days. Norman Meyer needed someone to go huntiing with him so I consented and we went out three different days. Going out into the country on colorful warm fall days is relaxing and enjoyable. I have to say it was kind of nice. We saw antelopes from time to time but Norman kept saying that they were to small. He said he only wanted one with extra big horns. And this was fine with me because I couldn't understand why you would kill an antelope anyway. Today however, something went horribly wrong. We saw an antelope and instead of just looking at it, out came the rifle and before I even knew what was happening I became a witness to murder. Then, as if the shooting wasn't bad enough, I had to watch as he hacked at it with his hunting knife. Now I know why when certain people want someone killed , they hire it done.

No comments: