Sunday, October 05, 2003

Notice to All Rent-A-Doughnut Eaters (AKA Security Guards)

If a person has a photo pass and $4000 worth of camera gear, they are probably not vandals. While it could be possible to get a photo pass, and be a vandal, it is exponentially harder to get a photo pass and $4000 worth of gear.

I don't know what it is, but as soon as you make someone some type of security, they think that they should be harassing everyone who comes near them. Even after they have verified that you have a pass, and that yes, you do have permission to be there.

I was accosted by some lady security guard at the foot ball game yesterday. I'm sure that I am the only person she saw all day. I showed her my pass. Yet she continued to pester me every time I walked by. She couldn't remember me maybe. It's easy to forget a face, if they are the only person you see that entire day, and say 10 minutes passes.

-Gary Milner Hates Security Guards

No comments: