Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Midterms Meet Their Maker

Well midterms meet me anyway.

I virtually finished my third midterm a little while ago. I say virtually finished, because there is a group takehome that I am doing tomorrow with my group. It involves excel and an excel plugin called chrystal ball.
It's a big relief to be done my midterms. It will be smooth sailing for a week or two anyway. I don't think any of my classes have cumulative finals so I'm pretty happy.

I don't know if any of you read the hit tracker page, but the one Jeff set up, mysteriously disappeared at around 9:00am and I didn't get it put back up untill about 9:03am. I'm probably going to write an email to extreme-tracking to find out how it mistakenly got deleted.

On the bright side, starting fresh will mean that the average number of hits per day won't be stuck on 12 for the next thousand years. Even though we have been getting 18+ hits a day for the last 2 months, that's not enough to raise the average because of the other 10 months when we were only getting 10 or 11 per day.

No comments: