Sunday, October 26, 2003

My Life In A Nutshell

Well, if I had one word to describe it, it would be uneventful. For the past two months since going back to school, I have done the same thing day in and day out. Monday to Thursday, I'm in school. I have my practicum at a weight loss clinic at the University, so I'm there all the time. I was hoping that some of the weight loss would rub off on be, but apparently I would have to give up things like ice cream and cinnamon buns. Mmmm, cinnamon buns.

Thursday nights I watch survivor. This is my favorite night of the week. I hope Rupert wins. Then on the weekends I work at the hospital. That's right, I've worked every single weekend for the past two months. This weekend I worked night shifts, which means 7pm to 7 am. Last night was the daylight savings-set the clocks back an hour-night. One hour doesn't seem like much extra to work, but it is.

Then on monday, I'm back in school and the rotation starts all over again. So that's my life in a nutshell. I just keep saying to myself over and over "only five months left" - referring to school of course. It's not so bad, but I'll be glad to be done - again.

-Tracie Milner, wife of internet superstar

No comments: