Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Pope makes the Muslims mad

The Pope has made the worlds Muslims mad by saying that their teachings are inhuman and cruel. Now, amid burning churches and threats of further violence he is insulting their intellence by issueing what he thinks they in their ignorance will think is an apology. His apology is this: "I am deeply sorry for the reactions in some countries to a few passages of my address. In a real apology he would have said "I'm sorry for what I said, and I take back what I said." Don't get me wrong, I'm on his side, but I know b.s. when I hear it.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

What he really should have said was...
I'm sorry that the radical muslim world has gone and proven right the comments that I made earlier.

Anonymous said...

Having lived in Medicine Hat, the last comment doesn't surprise me, regardless of the bloggers locale. The city seems to attract myopic views. Left or right of center, if those terms even hold any weight