Wednesday, October 30, 2002

No big news so far this week, I had the feeling this would eventually would happen. Post all my rants, then have nothing to say. Anyway, the weather here has been snowy and cold.

Actually there is one fun piece of info: SATURDAY!!!! SATURDAY!!!! SATURDAY!!!! AT THE CALGARY EXHIBITION AND STAMPEDE CORRAL!!!!! ONE DAY ONLY!!!! I am going to the XTREME FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP here in Calgary. It's basically going to be a kick boxing championship. Apparently I get ringside seats, free and so I'll be taking photos and probably writing a story with one of the photo volunteers. I have to pick up the tickets from some kick boxing club. I'll post a photo when I get some. Here is a link to the Xtreme Fighting Championship: Battle for the Belts World championship Muay Thai and Kickboxing. There are 10 fights, and each fight has at least one Canadian fighter. The fights are being televised for TSN, and some other pay-per-view company, so maybe I'll be on tv, seeing as how I'm going to be ringside. The title bout sounds like it will be a real doozie!
5 rounds of 3 minutes of Full Muay Thai - WMC COMMONWEALTH MUAY THAI TITLE
TREVOR 'T.N.T.' SMANDYCH (Calgary, Canada) vs. KURT 'KILLER' FINLAYSON (Australia)

Apparently TNT's foot has broken 32 bones over the course of his career, if you could call kickboxing a career, but don't worry folks none of those 32 bones belonged to good'ole Trevor 'T.N.T' Smandych.

No comments: