Saturday, October 26, 2002

I was riding the bus to the university the other day, and a bunch of highschool kids got on at the stop after mine. A kid in the seat in front of mine refused to let another kid sit down beside him so I said, "Let him sit down." As he was moving over I added, "Jackass." The kid looked a little offended that I would call him a jackass, and the guy who was about to sit down said, "It's ok, we go to the same school. I know him." I said, "I don't care, I wasn't sticking up for you. There are two seats, two people should be sitting down."

Lipping off highschool kids is really fun. Especially when they are trashy kids. I overheard the 2nd kid bragging that he was kicked out of 65 classes in one month. At my highschool, that would be almost 70% of your classes.

While I'm on the topic of lipping off highschool kids, about a year and a half ago, I was going in one of the back doors of the college in Medicine Hat and there were 4 kids smoking at a picnic table. One of the younger kids (probably 15 or so) threw a empty cigarette box on the ground. He was sitting less than five feet from the garbage can. I said, "Pick that up and put it in the garbage. A kid with down syndrome could have thrown it in from where you are sitting." He picked it up and threw it out, and all his so called friends laughed at him. That was quite possibly my favorite burn of all time, although there haven't been many.

No comments: