Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Last night I went to Student Union meeting. It's a miracle that anything actually gets done by them. They spent the first 10 or 15 minutes debating on whether or not the crowd of spectators (5 people, including 3 from the Gauntlet) should be allowed to pass notes to the council members. Then they had a vote to see if they would have a vote on the issue, then they voted on the issue, and as it turns out, spectators are still not allowed to pass notes to the council members. Why anyone cares, I don't know.

Another interesting bit of news from me is that most of the photo stuff for this issue of the paper is done. I may have to take a picture of the meeting about the Kyoto accord, but it will be running online in the e-Gauntlet

I watched The Tuxedo on my computer the other day, and well it's a Jackie Chan movie, but that's about it. It's not even a good Jackie Chan movie. If I only had two words to describe it, they would be "Ho Hum" or is that just one word? Hohum.

Tracie is writing her RN exam right now, it's a two parter. The first half is in the morning and the second in the afternoon. It's the type of test that is hard to study for. but I'm pretty sure that she will do alright.

No comments: