Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lethbridge

I went to Calgary on Saturday night to pick my brother up from the airport. He was on a flight home from Quebec. An interesting thing about the Calgary International Airport is that it has two domestic terminals. One on each end of the building, with the international terminal in the middle.

It makes perfect sense to me, do design an airport this way.

I didn't know which side he was on, and of course i didn't know that there were two domestic terminals. I saw that his flight had landed, but I thought it might take a while to taxi and get off the plane. As time passed, I thought that I should walk all the way down to the other end several times, but changed my mind as I got to the international terminal. Finally I just went all the way down and Jeff was there.

The next day, we did a few errands and took a few pictures. I stayed another night and we had a really good time doing lots of stuff. It had been a long time since I last saw Jeff.

I would have liked to stay longer.

-Gary

No comments: