Monday, August 21, 2006

Back to School Shoot

The series of stock shots I did of Becky two weeks ago or so are now mostly online and ready to sell.

In fact this morning the first one sold on the first business day it was available! It is a picture of becky pretending to go into the school.

I had a small screw up with the model release, I forgot to write her name on the top line. Only the bottom half of the release was filled in propperly. What a pain. I really wish I could have had them all uploaded propperly three weeks ago. With less than three weeks to go, there isn't really much time for people to use my pics before school starts. I think that they will sell pretty well though. Becky is a cute girl and there aren't a lot of good teen shots. It doesn't surprise me at all how fast the first download came.

By the way, I'm already doing better than last month and there are still 10 days left!

-Gary

No comments: