Sunday, January 19, 2003

The swim meet ended, and I have a website completed for it. It's all the digital pics Jeff and I took over the weekend. It sort of surprised me that he didn't bring his camera, but maybe he didn't want to lose it. I made the website with photoshop, and it automatically made all the thumbnails, and coded all the html pages for me. It's pretty nice, but I'm sort of disappointed that it made all the larger images so small, I guess that's what it's set at, but whatever, when I get around to it, I'll make a couple of zip files of them all. (There are 64 megs of pictures). Right now, people will just have to be satisfied with what there is.

I had a pretty good time at the swim meet, and it made me wish I was still in swim club. Unfortunatly the first rule of my swim club is to not talk about my swim club. I'm pretty excited to see the pics from my film camera. I'm pretty sure that I got some really good ones. Surprisingly enough, I didn't take many digital pics of Jeff, but I guess that's ok.

No comments: