Thursday, January 16, 2003

So I had a fighting dream last night. Since that is the most interesting thing to happen to me in a little while, I might as well relate the story to you all.

I was at a church in Taber and there was an activity going on, (I wasn't involved with the activity) but as I left the church I somehow started talking to Jeff Thompson's daughter (who I have never talked to in real life, I don't even know her name, she just happened to be at the activity). We were both on our way home and some guy started lipping me or that girl off, so I punched him in the face a couple of times and sent him running away.
A little while later, we were still walking along and an arrow flew by me. The guy had come for revenge! He shot a few more arrows that flew wildly by. Apparently the guy figured out that the bow and arrow wasn't his best option so he ran over to fight again. I didn't really want to hurt the guy, so I decided that I would choke him untill he passed out and then I could leave. It worked just like I had planned (imagine that) and I was once again on my way home. A little while later, he drove by me in a dirty white van and decided that his best option would be to run me over. Since I was on foot, I mangaged to elude him for awhile and so the guy changed his plan once again. (Really I think that was his major downfall, he wasn't commited enough to really do any damage.)
As he drove up to me, I spoted an ambulance and ran up to it to ask for help because everyone knows if you can't see a policeman, find an paramedic. So anyway, the guy got out of his van and he had three baseball bats in his arms, but he's was carrying them like firewood. I realised that I had better do something before he can actually get one bat ready. I charge him and manage to get two of the bats away from him on my first try. I thought to myself, "I can't fight with two bats", so I hit one on the ground and it disintegrated into splinters. By then the guy was ready to attack me, and we both swung our bats like swords and they collided. Unluckily for me, my bat flew out of my hand and went under the ambulance. I quickly ran onto the sidewalk and try to reach under it to get my bat back, but I couldn't reach it. The crazy bat guy came around the front of the ambulance but luckily it was parked really close to the curb, and there was a 4 foot chainlink fence, this prevented him from getting a good swing. He missed on his first swing, and I quickly advanced to get his third bat away from him, which I did and then I proceded to be the tar out of him. I wasn't really worried that he would be permanently injured because of the ambulance.
Anyway that's it.

No comments: