Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I've finally attended all 5 of my classes and I've come to the conclusion that 5 classes is too many classes to have at one time. Unfortunately I want to finish school asap. This morning I went to my Mgis 333 class, and a professor walks in and says, "Is this 'Growing Marijuana for Fun and Profit?", we all sort of smiled and said yeah. Anyway the guy fooled around with the lights for a while making a few jokes about how the dim lights made the classroom romantic, when another professor walks into the class. She asks, "Am I in the right place? Is this Mgis333?" We all said yes, and the first guy looks at his notes and asks is this room 159, as it turns out it was room 157 and he was in the wrong classroom. I went to the wrong class once, but at least no one in the class knew because I just left when I realized what day it was.

I think that we might start posting more now that we are back in school, because now we will have more opportunity to have funny, interesting or just plain annoying things happen to us. Anyway, I'm back to work at the Guantlet. Today James said something really dumb. I'll just give a snippet. We were talking about the various merits of marrige, when he said, "Why can't you just have a 'wedding' without actually legally being married." Think about that one for a while. I said that, that was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard. In the top 10 dumbest anyway.

If you are wondering how to put an image into a post, just enter the html code for putting up an image into your post. I guess if you have to you can just view the code as an example.

No comments: