Tuesday, January 14, 2003

My Christmas vacation was a blast. I took a bus down to California - 46 and a half hours later I arrived at the Disneyland Hotel. Quite possibly the happiest place on earth. After spending 4 days with Anna-Maria and her family I hopped on another bus and drove down the State to meet up with my swim team. Lots of practicing, lots of time on the beach, and plenty of sun all around - it was actually a really fun time. I was glad to get home though and now that I am home I switched into the multimedia program and things are going just great. The posts on here have been getting fewer and fewer, maybe we need to recruit some more posters since Tracie has never posted and the three of us that do post are quite busy with school. Except for Gary who I recently heard choked while trying to beat his record of 1 full orange in his mouth with 2 full oranges in his mouth meanwhile trying to straighting his crooked head.

No comments: