Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Shouting amen didn't work. Taking off my pants did. Direct quote from my prof, "I can clearly see you're nuts!" Just kidding, the class went on without interuption, and now I know a lot more than I ever wanted to know about distributed databases. Strike that, I now have forgotten more than I ever wanted to know about distributed databases. On a better note, I got my Africa term paper done. I layed it out in Indesign. I'm thinking of making it into a pdf. I might also do my resume, as a .pdf as well. I'll have to find a pdf maker for my computer so that I don't have to do it at the school.

A guy I know said that he would burn me a copy of font folio. Apparently it cost like $8000. But you get a crap load of fonts. I'm not really a font guy, but I could use a few nice ones. I wonder if my computer would boot faster if I took some of the crappy fonts off. I mean really I only use Arial and Times New Roman. If I could get rid of all the fonts that suck and have 5 or 10 really good fonts, instead of 2 ok fonts and 20 crappy fonts, as well as have my computer boot faster, I would be a happy kid.

Need Sleepy a little less now than before.

No comments: