Friday, November 22, 2002

Ever since wednesday my stress level has gone way down. I handed in my Africa term paper, I have been getting more sleep and things in general have been great.

It seems to me that not all sleep is equal. That is to say that any old 8 hours of sleep does not equal an other old 8 hours of sleep. The best sleep starts before 12:00 midnight. I have found that going to bed at 1:00 and getting up at 9:00 is not as good as going to bed at 12:00 and getting up at 8:00. What even more interesting is that going to bed at 2:00 or 3:00 and getting up 10, 11 or even 12 hours later is not as good as a good eight hours that start before the stroke of midnight.

I finished my handwriting font yesterday. It's still missing a few of the weird characters and could use fine tuning, but it's a lot better than the first one I made. I might even post it here for the world to see if it ever gets good enough.

No comments: