Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Jeff, Mom and Dad came up to visit over the long weekend. The weekend was great, and I had a really good time visiting everybody. Jeff had lots of interesting things to talk about. I would go into it a little more, but he's the only person who ever reads this, so what would be the point? I worked on the hockey pictures I took saturday night, and I took a picture of Ralph Klein's wife getting an honourary degree (doctorate in law) from the University today. I'll bet she ordered it through the internet. King Ralph was there and I got a few pictures of him sitting on the stand. He must have been pretty bored during his wife's speech, because his eyes were closed. Maybe he had stage fright and was imagining the coed's without thier graduation gowns on.

Today was my last day of being free from school, but I must admit that I didn't get a lot done school work wise. I did some work on my stupid database yesterday. It appears that the lab notes that the prof. has put up for SQL loader have bugs in the code, and just by chance I found a debugging site and was able to figure out what was wrong with his code and modify it. I'm behind on my africa readings again, but I'll read a couple of chapters before class tomorrow. I looked at a calander, and I found out that I'm pretty close to a BSC or BA in Geography. I think I only need about 4 or 5 more classes in it. Which is about what I need in Management. So I'm thinking of doing a double degree. Since it may not even mean any more time in school than I'm already going to spend, just a few more classes. I'm going to look into it a little more closely though.

It seems that I had a couple of good rants to write while Jeff was here, but I seem to have forgotten them for now. They'll come back to me, don't you worry your pretty little head.

No comments: