Thursday, November 07, 2002

I tried to upload my kickboxing photos, but I forgot the password to the stupid telus site, and they only give you 5 tries to get it right. Like someone will hack a homepage. Or like someone would be able to get the password if even if they had 100 tries. I guess I'll have to phone some dumbass telus phone service guy, and he'll think that I'm not really the owner of the internet connection even though I'm calling from the Milner residence. I'll have to get him to phone the police, because obviously I broke in here to use the phone to get the password to hack some guy's website.

Hello I Kiss You! I am a HaXor! I Rule! SuXor to you!

OH NO! My blog has been hacked! Someone must have had more than 5 tries to get my password right. Damn those blogspot web designers! Don't they care about my security? Don't they know that potentially millions of web surfers want to destroy my sight? Don't they want the internet to be a happy place? Don't they love me anymore?

Now that I am done ranting (or maybe not). I had my last midterm today. What a feeling of relief. Now I only have 3 big ace assignments and a few quizzez to worry about. I am sick of school. I want it to end, and I still have a year left. I have two major problems (not counting being a suicidal procrastinator). They are the fact that I am indifferent to most things and that I just don't care about my apathy. At least if I cared about being apathetic, I might be temped to care about other stuff too. Right now I just want school to end so that I can get a job, pay back my stoopid student loan and start having an adventure.

The way I see it, you really only have time in you life to have 2 really good major adventures before you have to settle down. Living in Argentina was definitely number 1. Now I pretty much only have time for one more. It's too bad really, because that means that Tracie is stuck only getting one, and that one is sitting somewhere between, we've got our tickets and maybe it will happen.

I guess I have had side adventures, but they are different. Like driving to Disneyland a bunch of times. Sure it's fun and a pretty good road trip when you are little, but not letting your brother control the flying elephant isn't exactly a Herculean feat. Or even as exciting as getting yelled at by a bag lady outside a Honolulu McDonalds for trying to horn in on her garbage can. Mmm, McMuffins only slightly used. I guess seeing a Mexican border guard beating the crap out of a Mexican with his baton is pretty cool, especially when your Grandma is stopped for looking slightly Mexican not a minute later. When it comes right down to it, I guess I have had quite a few good adventures.

ps. Do I use too much bold type?

No comments: