Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Here I go stating the obvious. The student loan people are BASTARDS. Not just garden variety Bastards, but real Bastards the kind that would rather spit on you than look at you. Capital B Bastards. I think people know the kind I mean.
I got a message on my machine on Friday night pretty late, and called back yesterday evening. Apparently they wanted to get my new address, because a form they sent me got returned to them on Oct.18th (yes over a month ago). It seems that they have been charging me $3 a day since the end of april because I failed to send in my confermation of enrollment. Just to make it clear to everyone, $336 were rolled into the principle of my loan on the 18th of October, and $50 more have been added since then. Now even though the form showing that I have been a full time student this whole time, I'm still screwed out of the $336 which has been added to my loan, and they want the $50 before they will reinstate my fulltime status. So that means $400 for filling out a form late.

No comments: