Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Jackie

The 23rd was my sister Jackie's birthday. Year after year I wish her birthday was on the 31st. For some reason when I was little I thought it would be funny if Jackie was born on Halloween. Like it would mean she was a witch or something.

The thing is that even though I thought the idea up when I was eight or so, I still think it would be funny.

I have given notice at both my jobs now and so I only have 2 weeks worth of work here in Perth. I'm really looking forward to being unemployed again. We don't really know where we are headed other than a little sight seeing before we make it to the east coast. We'll be going to see Ayer's Rock and then on to Melbourne I guess. We don't know if we'll be staying in Melbourne or moving on to Sydney or Adelaide right away.

-Gary

2 comments:

Jackie Hutch said...

And... you probably wished it was on Halloween so you could justify calling me "Jackie-O-Lantern".

gary said...

I don't need anything to justify calling you Jackie-o-lantern.