Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Painting the House

We finished painting the trim on the front side of the house. Let me tell you, it looks a lot better. I guess that just leaves the deck of the deck and one or two bedrooms on the inside.

I wish we were designers, but we will probably just paint them the same poopy beige that they already are.


Last night I had a really good conversation with my brother Jeff using a program called Skype. It lets you do voice communication over the internet for free. If you want to talk to someone who doesn't have a computer, you can use it to call their telephone for 0.02 per minute.

Jeff has already purchased 10euros worth of time and used some of it to call Anna in Edmonton.

I guess I'll have to pay into it when I move to Australia.

-Gary Milner

No comments: