Thursday, February 08, 2007

Photo Trip With No Photos? Whaaa?

I'm going to post my photos later once I have a chance to do a little culling and editing. I have well over 400 already and I'm hitting some major sights on the morrow, so I probably won't have time to get any up until Monday at the earliest.

House keeping out of the way, I'm having a great time. I've seen a majority of the sights and I'm hitting the eastern side of midtown pretty hard tommorow. I'm going to try to get standby tickets to Conan O'Brian tommorow. Jon Stewart and Dave Letterman don't tape on Fridays. I guess Conan should talk to his agent about the crappy hours he works.

The award show is Saturday. One and a half days of tourism then I'm all business baby. I'm getting excited. It's going to be a killer show.

-Gary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You flew right over my head.
What are you doing in NYC?

Uncle Jeff

Bob Milner said...

One belongs to New York instantly; one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.