Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well, it looks like thanksgiving has come again. I don't think I have any dinner plans this year so I guess, I'll have to say what I'm thankful for in this post.

1. Tracie. I'm glad to have her as a wife. She's intelligent, hardworking and very talented. I'd be lost without her.

2. My family. They've been really good to us and helping us out tons lately.

3. Our jobs. I have a job that I really enjoy doing a lot. I'm making a little more money than I first expected, I'm learning tons of things, and it is really fun. Sometimes it is a little stressful, but that just shows taht I'm still growing in my postion as a photographer.

4. Living in Medicine Hat. I really like living in Medicine Hat. It is a small city, but it is getting bigger and bigger all the time.

5. Living in Canada. This is a really great country to live in. It is my home.

and last but not least,

6. I'm thankful there is at least one photo of me floating around that shows me dunking a basketball. This photo was taken about a year after I graduated. It is in the Medicine Hat College gym.

-Gary Milner

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Snap out of it, live in the now! (those are just the rantings of someone who has never dunked a b-ball).