Monday, April 09, 2007

The Good Shepard? Not So Great

I watched 45 minutes of this movie and thought. If movies aren't good in the first 30 minutes, they ain't getting any better in the next hour and a half. I watched for another 30 minutes and decided not to waste anymore time.

Matt Damon starred in this turd parade. Usually a film watcher doesn't want anything bad to happen to the main character but to tell you the truth, I was hoping that he would get killed or possibly trip, maybe even get a splinter in his finger, anything just as long as something would have happened I could have been happy.

The only good thing about this movie is that I got it free because of Blockbuster's guaranteed in policy.

1 comment:

Jeff Milner said...

I watched it last night and while it isn't my favorite movie, I did like it.