Thursday, May 22, 2003

The Dentist Revisited

I went to the dentist today for a checkup, scaling, and cleaning. It went pretty well, although I do need to get three wisdom teeth out. I made an appointment for Friday morning. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

I have a job interview tomorrow to be a cash clerk. The lady called at 8:30 this morning. Hopefully that's a good sign. I faxed her my resume yesterday, hopefully there aren't a lot of other candidates, I need a job pretty bad. It's 40 hours per week in an office and it runs June, July and August. The only draw back is that it may be a little far away, although it's getting to the point that it doesn't really matter. If I get this job, it will likely cover all my school expenses for the coming year. I can't believe that I only have 5 classes left, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

After reading Dad's post about the slicing of the face, I looked it up on google. Let me just say that I'm kind of glad Dad doesn't know how to make links, because then it would be his fault that I saw that picture. That's just plain nasty.

-Gary Milner

No comments: