Saturday, May 31, 2003

COMPUTER TOYS!

As of yesterday I became the owner of an ESPON STYLUS PHOTO 960. Am I the proud owner this rather large printer?. On the assumption that you asked I will reply. The photo quality is incredible, amazing even. I write this on the other hand to say that although I love it now it took a whole day of messing with the thing to get it to work the way I wanted it to work. Oh and unless your junkie for gizmos maybe this is not for you 'cause this thing came with a box as big as my 273lb brother.




MORE COMPUTER TOYS!

The printer would not be complete without something to print. So I picked out a digital camera to go along with it. Something with a little more kick than my mom's sony spy cam with no zoom. I noticed that everyone had a favourite brand, from Kodak to Olympus. So knowing that at least Jeff is reading this (he has helped me with computer issues in the past) I would like to know what you out there would have suggested for me before I tell which major purchase I made.

No comments: