Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Counting Chickens

I guess I should have waited until they were hatched. I called the lady from Grassy Lake, yesterday at about 9:30. I was worried that she had forgotten to call. It turns out that she wasn't planning on calling back at all.

I guess $10 was too much. She said that they had found someone else. It's too bad than anyone with a point-n-shoot and a printer can do a good enough job for most people. I'm just assuming that that's the type of person they got to do it because I can't even imagine any real photographer being able to do it for less than $10 per photo. At least not if they need to be printed on the spot. The ink for 150-200 photos would cost a couple of hundred dollars.

While I would have loved to do it, them wanting it done on the spot was the price breaker. It's too bad really.

No comments: