Thursday, October 09, 2003

Not One; Not Three - But Two Practices

I went swimming twice today. For those of you that don't know, that's a lot for me. We swam about 3 km every hour so I'm guessing it was about 8 or 9 km today. I've been slacking off this week though. Last Saturday we had a really hard morning workout followed by some intense dryland. I didn't notice much pain at the time. I slept all afternoon and took things pretty easy on Sunday. By Monday my calves were so sore I could barely walk. That's why I didn't go to practice. Tuesday was the same thing but I decided to give them a good stretch and things began to get better.

Anna's Auditioning in Calgary

Anna's auditioning today. Break a leg Anna! She'll be back later today (last I heard) and we'll drive to Med Hat for the weekend.

No comments: