Friday, October 24, 2003

Life at the U of C

Today, I was working on the group portion of one of my midterms, and low and behold the two dumbest/most shallow girls in the entire faculty of management sat down right behind us. I wish I could convey to you their conversation. Quite frankly, I feel dumber for having overheard them, and so, I will spare you the pain.

We had the annual general meeting for the Gauntlet, were we elect board members. We elected two incumbents to the board, and an ex-photo editor. We also elected the staff representatives to the board. I asked the staff candidates which cover they liked the best, and they all picked covers that somehow involved themselves. Adam picked his first cover shot. Russ picked a cover that he got this summer, and Karoline picked a cover that had one of her stories. Even the other guy, who I can't remember his name, picked a cover that had a picture of his friend in the background.

-Gary Milner

No comments: