Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Fell Head Over Heels in Love Today

I fell in love today with these little girls. Let me tell you that I haven't done that much kissing in years.

They are Yessica's daughters.

I went to see them today. Let me tell you, it was strange, exhilarating and one of the best things I have ever done. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

We went to a little park to do some photos. I had the best time ever. A foreigner with a camera is a popular guy. Some neighborhood girl who must have been 3 or 4 years old convinced me to take some photos of her, and when I did, the dam broke. 10 or 15 young girls (between 4 and 12 years old) started modeling for me in the park. I had a great time. Then as I was going, they convinced me to do some photos of the boys. They pretended to be reluctant but some of the girls convinced the older boys (14-16years old) to get a team style picture and then suddenly the younger boys weren't too macho for a photo anymore. They lined up like a futbol team and had a ball and everything. All the kids loved seeing the photos on the back of the camera.

I could have stayed there until it got dark I was having such a good time.

-Gary Milner

No comments: