Saturday, July 05, 2003

Gary Milner Vs. The Rain

Well it's raining again today. All this stupid rain has probably cost me close to $600 in not going to work. It's really starting to get me down. It's nice to have the day off once in a while, but if I haven't mentioned it before, I really need the money.

I dropped off the film already, and the pictures will be ready monday. I didn't have a cd made, and I only ordered singles, both of which may have been a mistake. I'll probably scan all the good ones now. If Jeff is interested, I can send them for the slide show, although I'm not sure if Jeff has the video footage. I think that it would probably be a pretty cool slide show even with only photos and video of the wedding.

I have really slowed down on the posting. It's because I spend my whole day landscaping, and then I'm too tired to post. I don't really have any good stories of jokes either, because it's hard to think of funny stuff when all you do is work by yourself.

Maybe something good will happen today.

-Gary Milner

No comments: