Monday, August 04, 2003

Here fishy fishy fishy...
Thanks for doing the slideshow Jeff, and thanks Gary for all the work you put in to it as well. I'm very pleased with how everything went. Anna sounded so awesome. Thanks. I hope we can stop in to see your new house Gary and Tracie. The beetles are pretty much gone, we saw lots of dead ones and only a few living ones. Just to help out "Gary Milner Internet Superstar" I just don't understand why you want that to come up on Google, must be for your own sake. Well, it's another hot day in Medicine Hat and I don't have much else to say, except I'm excited to go deep sea fishing next week. I'll hopefully post some pics on here for you guys to see that I out fish my father in law... probably not, but it will be fun and exciting. Good day to you all.

No comments: